HBase >> mail # user >> Is downgrade from 0.96.0 to 0.94.6 possible?

+
Xiong LIU 2013-08-23, 03:00
+
Stack 2013-08-23, 03:28
+
Xiong LIU 2013-08-23, 04:58
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-08-23, 16:21
Re: Is downgrade from 0.96.0 to 0.94.6 possible?
Yes, I mean to try it on a test cluster. Thanks for your concern.

Best Wishes