HBase, mail # dev - [VOTE] The 2nd hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 2nd hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-25, 12:25
Hi Lars,

Just to understand, since only licenses got updated, are you expecting
in-deep testing for this version too? Or only something like to make
sure it's still correct?

I thought only HBASE-8427 Today 08:22  will have be into this release,
but seems there is also HBASE-8260 and HBASE-8352. Is that expected?

JM