Hive >> mail # user >> Anything wrong with this query?

Anything wrong with this query?
Whenever I try to run this below query, I always get error as OR is not
supported in JOIN? Is there any other way of doing this query?
   SELECT *
    FROM   TestingTable1 tt1 LEFT JOIN TestingTable2 tt2
    ON tt1.buyer_id     = tt2.user_id
  AND (tt1.item_id      = tt2.product_id
    OR unix_timestamp(tt1.created_time) = tt2.timestamps)
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
*Raihan Jamal*