Hadoop >> mail # general >> [RESULT] Powered by Logo

+
Owen OMalley 2011-06-24, 07:35
+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-06-24, 08:04
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-24, 15:47
+
Eli Collins 2011-06-24, 16:47
Re: [RESULT] Powered by Logo

On Jun 24, 2011, at 9:47 AM, Eli Collins wrote:

> Off list I said I thought any of the logos were acceptable choices
> modulo some design tweaks, and that if the circle logo concept is
> accepted it would be good to adjust the circle itself.  But the PMC
> did not vote for the circle logo, so it's a mute point.

Clearly the PMC is full of circle-phobes.
+
Steve Loughran 2011-06-27, 11:30
+
Mag Gam 2011-07-05, 23:17