Hadoop >> mail # dev >> 0.21 stable schedule?

Re: 0.21 stable schedule?
Hi Tim,
I'd be happy to look at incorporating this in branch-0.20-security for the
206 release (or whatever it's called by then :-)
I opened a new Jira for the back-port,
HADOOP-4012<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-4012>.
 Please assign the Jira to yourself if you'll be able to do the port.
Thanks,
--Matt