HDFS >> mail # user >> Running compile and run hdfs from eclipse

Re: Running compile and run hdfs from eclipse
Hey Thanh,
Following the recent project split, the bin folder is still in the
common project.  While it's possible to start the namenode and
datanode(s) directly from Eclipse, the general workaround is to just
copy the bin folder from a checkout of the common/core project into the
hdfs folder and run compiled jar from there.  This will be fixed at some
point in the future.

Thanks,
Jakob
Hadoop at Yahoo!