Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Suggestion for Sqoop 2 1.99.2 release

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-03-29, 20:37
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-01, 18:22
+
Will McQueen 2013-04-01, 19:07
+
Kathleen Ting 2013-04-01, 21:55
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-04-04, 20:05
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-04-05, 02:51
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-05, 04:10
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-04-05, 05:01
Re: Suggestion for Sqoop 2 1.99.2 release
+1

Thanks,
Vasanth kumar

--