Hive >> mail # dev >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hive 0.10.0 Released

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-12, 08:35
+
Travis Crawford 2013-01-15, 01:11
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hive 0.10.0 Released
Hive 0.10.0 release artifacts are now published. Available via
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/hive/

Ashutosh

+
Ricky Saltzer 2013-01-16, 19:45