HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase import Tsv performance (slow import)

Re: Hbase import Tsv performance (slow import)
That's a very interesting fact. You made it clear but my custom Bulk Loader
generates an unique ID for every row in map phase. So, all my data is not
in csv or text. Is there a way that i can explicitly turn on WAL for bulk

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta