Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Sqoop 2 community call on 2012-09-20

Sqoop 2 community call on 2012-09-20
Hi Sqoop developers,
we have scheduled next sqoop 2 community call to tomorrow 2012-09-20 at 11:00 PDT. However I do not have any topics to agenda from my side at the moment. I would like to ask everyone, if you do have some topics that you would like to discuss tomorrow, please send them to me.

We might consider canceling the meeting if there won't be any topics to discuss.

Jarcec