HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome our newest committer, Amitanand Aiyer

+
Stack 2013-04-04, 17:18
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-04, 17:19
+
Dave Wang 2013-04-04, 17:19
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-04, 17:21
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-04-04, 17:40
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-04-04, 17:51
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-04, 17:53
+
Jesse Yates 2013-04-04, 18:07
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-04-04, 18:15
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-04-04, 18:21
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-04, 18:23
RE: Please welcome our newest committer, Amitanand Aiyer
Amit,
          Congrats for your new role and achievement!

-Anoop-