Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Change proposal for FileInputFormat isSplitable

Re: Change proposal for FileInputFormat isSplitable
On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 11:05 PM, Niels Basjes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

By renaming files.  I believe I can easily write a test using public
APIs that will succeed without this patch and will fail with this
patch.  Given the number of Hadoop-based applications now in the
world, the likelihood that some perform such file renamings is
non-negligible.

Doug