Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Updating keys in /www/www.apache.org/dist/hadoop/core

Updating keys in /www/www.apache.org/dist/hadoop/core
The wiki page on how-to-release mentions the following:

Once you commit your changes, log into people.apache.org and pull updates
to /www/www.apache.org/dist/hadoop/core.

However, when I do an svn update, I see several conflicts. Can someone with
more experience with the releases take a look at what needs to be done.

Thanks
Karthik