Hadoop >> mail # user >> Job stuck at reduce with lease exception on hadoop 2.3.0

+
AnilKumar B 2014-04-29, 16:38
+
unmesha sreeveni 2014-04-30, 10:25
Re: Job stuck at reduce with lease exception on hadoop 2.3.0
Hi,

I have a similar error. I'm also using hadoop 2.3.0 with avro 1.7.4 (also
in my map reduce jar lib dir). I guess it has something to do with avro. I
never got such error message when using a comparable map reduce code which
is not using avro.

Could you meanwhile solve the problem?

Regards

Martin