Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: Branching 2.5 - 2014-07-09, 18:44

Re: Branching 2.5

We have 10 blockers for 2.5. Can the people working on them revisit and see
if they are really blockers. If they are, can we try to get them in soon?
It would be nice to get an RC out the end of this week or at least early
next week?

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 11:32 PM, Karthik Kambatla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>