Hadoop >> mail # user >> question about balance info

Re: question about balance info
there are multiple replicas for a block, we don't need to move a block from
source -> dest, just find a node with the block, and copy it to dest, then
delete replica on the source. Why? We can choose a node which is closest to
dest, or the source node is busy(too many blocks to move), make sense?