Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.4.1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.4.1
Thanks Arun for another RC!

I'm +1 (non-binding) for RC2. HDFS-6527 should be reverted because the
issue is only in 2.5 and trunk. In addition, I hope HDFS-6591 to be merged.

Other than that, RC1 is good to me. I tested RC1 with distributed
cluster on CentOS 6.3:

- Successful build from src (including native library)
- Successful RM automatic fail-over and running MapReduce job also succeeded
- Successful rolling upgrade HDFS from 2.4.0 to 2.4.1
- Successful downgrade HDFS from 2.4.1 to 2.4.0
- Documentation looks good

Thanks,
Akira