Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: Updates on migration to git - 2014-08-27, 00:48

Re: Updates on migration to git
Hey Karthik,

Just to confirm, have we disabled force-push support on the repo?

In my experience, especially when a project has committers new to git,
force-push support causes more trouble than it's worth.

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 4:39 PM, Karthik Kambatla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera