Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: #Contributors on JIRA - 2014-05-16, 17:18

Re: #Contributors on JIRA
I removed a bunch who have been inactive for years a couple of months ago
from hdfs.  Having a limit forces us to remove stale entries, so it is not
entirely bad.  If the actual number of contributors reach the limit and
the limit can't be changed easily, we might be able to create another jira
group and give it a necessary permission.

Kihwal