Hadoop, mail # dev - The Activities of Apache Hadoop Community - 2014-02-13, 19:21

The Activities of Apache Hadoop Community
Hi all,

We collected and analyzed JIRA tickets to investigate
the activities of Apache Hadoop Community in 2013.

We counted the number of the organizations, the lines
of code, and the number of the issues. As a result, we
confirmed all of them are increasing and Hadoop community
is getting more active.
We appreciate continuous contributions of developers
and we hope the activities will expand also in 2014.

Akira AJISAKA 2015-03-03, 12:14