Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Release notes for 2.3.0 on website

Release notes for 2.3.0 on website
Hi all,

I found this page when googling for "Hadoop 2.3.0 documentation", looks
like it's pretty out of date (references "new" features like federation and
YARN).

Arun, should we update this with your release blurb? I could also try my
hand at pushing the site if you're busy.

http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.3.0/

Thanks,
Andrew