Hadoop >> mail # user >> Job Tracker not running, Permission denied

Re: Job Tracker not running, Permission denied
Thanks for reply.

I solved it. When I formatted the DFS.. all the directories were deleted
and so was the mapred system folder from the /tmp folder. So there was no
folder for the JobTracker.
I simply recreated the folder /tmp/mapred/system and gave permission to
mapred:hadoop. This started the JobTracker.

But now I am stuck in another problem
When I submit a hive query from Hue, it gives the following error:

Job Submission failed with exception
'org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException(Permission denied:
user=hueuser, access=EXECUTE,
inode="/mapred":ubuntu:supergroup:drwx------
I have the user directory in place for the hue user in /user/admin owned by
admin:admin

What am I not doing.

Please help me resolve this.

Thanking You,