Hadoop, mail # user - How to do a date range with globs? - 2014-08-06, 00:44

How to do a date range with globs?
Hi, experts,

I have partitioned my output, so that I have directories like

2014/08/03
2014/08/04
2014/08/05

and I am trying to process a range of dates. Regular globs like [1-9]/[1-9]
don't seem to work, because each position changes independently. So instead
I wrote a  parser that creates a regex like this

2014/08/03|2014/08/04|2014/08/05

Although it is a valid regex, but it is not a valid glob, and so I am lost
and need your advice, please.

Thank you,
Mark