Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: Branching 2.5 - 2014-08-01, 18:29

Re: Branching 2.5
Folks,

I think we are very close to voting on RC0. Just wanted to check one
(hopefully) last thing.

I am unable to verify the signed maven artifacts are actually deployed. To
deploy the artifacts, I did the following and it looked like it ran fine.

   1. .m2/settings.xml -> server-id is apache.staging.https
   2. mvn deploy -Psign,src,dist -Dmaven.test.skip.exec=true
   -Dcontainer-executor.conf.dir=/etc/hadoop/conf
   -Dgpg.passphrase=<my-passphrase>

However, I don't see it here - https://repository.apache.org. How do I
verify this?

Thanks
Karthik

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 4:30 PM, Karthik Kambatla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>