Hadoop, mail # dev - Plans of moving towards JDK7 in trunk

Re: Plans of moving towards JDK7 in trunk
Sangjin Lee 2014-04-14, 17:19
I would say, to an extent. The current state of the jetty version is
*severe*. We're 3 major versions behind, and if my understanding is
correct, it was a long time ago they EOF'ed version 6.x.

Yes, upgrading jetty could break some customers. However, we need to view
it in balance. We're constantly making customers scramble to work around
this stale dependency (and its transitive dependencies).

Sangjin