Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.3.0
To add to this, we saw this on pretty big cluster with multiple pool/queues
and different users.
At one point ResourceManager was no longer handing out containers and
cluster throughput dropped to 20% utilization.
Once we restarted ResourceManager things were back to normal.
Have a Nice Day!
Lohit