Hadoop, mail # user - YARN job exits fast without failure, but does nothing

YARN job exits fast without failure, but does nothing
Jay Vyas 2014-02-18, 04:47
Hi yarn:

Ive traced a oozie problem to a yarn task log , which originates from an
oozie submitted job:

http://paste.fedoraproject.org/78099/92698193/raw/

Although the above yarn task ends  in SUCCESS, it seems to do essentially
nothing.  Has anyone ever seen a log like that before?

Any insight into why i might have an empty task like this would be
appreciated.  I wont go into details about oozie here since its the yarn
mailing list, but the link to my original problem is here:

http://qnalist.com/questions/4726691/oozie-reports-unkown-hadoop-job-failure-but-no-error-indication-in-yarn
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com