Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop 2.2 Built-in Counters

Hadoop 2.2 Built-in Counters
Hi all,
I'm trying to analyze my mapreduce job performance via built-in counters
such as physical memory usage, heap memory usage...
When the job is running, I can watch these counters via Resource manager
website(namenode:8088). However, when the job is done, counter information
is not available in resource manager website anymore. I know I can get them
from client output. I was wondering if there is other place in name node or
data node to get the final counter measures regarding job id?
Thanks,
Shaw