Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Missing </ul> in hadoop-common-project/hadoop-annotations/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/classification/InterfaceStability.java

Re: Missing </ul> in hadoop-common-project/hadoop-annotations/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/classification/InterfaceStability.java
Hello René,

Thank you for finding the problem and providing a patch.  If you haven't
already done so, then I recommend creating a new issue for this in the
HADOOP project in JIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira

Attach your patch to the issue, and a committer will help with reviewing it
and getting it committed.  Thanks again!

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/

--