Hadoop, mail # user - Hadoop IPv6 support global ticket - 2014-05-02, 06:00

Hadoop IPv6 support global ticket
Hi,

what are your opinions about IPv6 and a global ticket?

In Jira are several separated ticket regarding IPv6. To get forward with
IPv6 it would be good to collect all TODOS in one central place/ticket.

If I missed a central ticket/activity regarding IPv6 please let me know.

Regards

Martin