Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: Maintaining documentation - 2014-01-30, 23:34

Re: Maintaining documentation
I added you as a contributor on Hadoop Common, let me know if you need
anything else.

I've hit that annoying dialog box before too, but what works for me is
using a private browsing window. Todd posited that the error is due to
stale cookies after a JIRA upgrade, and this fixes it.
On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 8:43 AM, Masatake Iwasaki <