Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop v1.8 data transfer protocol

Re: Hadoop v1.8 data transfer protocol
Hi Harsh,

I did mean 0.18 - sorry about the typo.

I read through the BlockSender.sendChunks method once again and noticed
that I wasn't reading the checksum byte array correctly in my code.

Thanks for the help,

Dhaivat Pandya