Hadoop >> mail # dev >> hadoop-2.5 - June end?

Re: hadoop-2.5 - June end?
Including YARN-1695 makes sense, just made it a blocker to ensure we get it
in. YARN-1492 - would be great if we get it in, but I am not sure how
feasible it is. Given it is being developed on a branch, there is also the
merge to trunk and branch-2 overhead.

I would prefer branching soon so we can work towards stabilizing the
branch. People can continue to commit blockers to branch-2.5.
On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <