Hadoop >> mail # user >> HDFS copyToLocal and get crc option

Re: HDFS copyToLocal and get crc option
I am using default values for both. My version is 1.1.2, and the default
value for "dfs.block.size" (67108864) is evenly divisible by 512.

However, the default value online reference for my version (
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.1.2/hdfs-default.html) doesn't have any
checksum related settings.

Was the implementation of the checksum feature added recently?