Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.4.1 - 2014-06-27, 22:26

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.4.1
That's fine by me. Like I said, assuming that rc1 does indeed include the fix in HDFS-6527, and not the revert, then rc1 should be functionally correct. What's in branch-2.4.1 doesn't currently match what's in this RC, but if that doesn't bother anyone else then I won't lose any sleep over it.

Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera