Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: I couldn't assign ticket to myself. Can someone add me to the contributors list. - 2014-05-04, 19:15

Re: I couldn't assign ticket to myself. Can someone add me to the contributors list.
Done and done. Looking forward to your contribution!

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 12:33 AM, Anandha L Ranganathan