Hadoop >> mail # user >> Issues with documentation on YARN

RE: Issues with documentation on YARN
The only way we've found to write an application master is by example. However, the distributed-shell example in 2.2 was not very good; it is much improved in 2.4.  I would start with that and edit, rather than create from scratch.

john