Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Question on the UnManaged-AM-Launcher - 2014-02-26, 09:36

Re: Question on the UnManaged-AM-Launcher
I guess I got the answer , the reason is that we need to pass the
environment to AM, and there's no way to pass that to thread, but it is
possible for process.  Could anyone confirm that ?