Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: hadoop-2.5 - June end? - 2014-06-26, 07:09

Re: hadoop-2.5 - June end?
Hi folks,

For 2.5, looks like there are only 6 JIRAs marked Blocker and another 19
Critical ones [1]. I guess it makes sense to cut a branch for 2.5 and work
on getting the remaining items in.

I ll go ahead and create the 2.5 branch in the next couple of days. I hope
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToReleasePostMavenization is the right
steps to follow.

[1] JIRA Query: project in (Hadoop, HDFS, YARN, MapReduce) AND resolution =
Unresolved AND "Target Version/s" = 2.5.0 AND priority in (Blocker)
On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 8:48 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]