Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: Moving to JDK7, JDK8 and new major releases - 2014-06-27, 22:11
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Re: Moving to JDK7, JDK8 and new major releases
+1 to making 2.6 the last JDK6 release.

If we want, 2.7 could be a parallel release or one soon after 2.6. We could
upgrade other dependencies that require JDK7 as well.