Hadoop >> mail # dev >> DISCUSS: use SLF4J APIs in new modules?

Re: DISCUSS: use SLF4J APIs in new modules?
#7, if I understand Tucu's point correctly, was that removing
isDebugEnabled guards also requires updating the logging to use templates
rather than string construction. We don't need guards with the new-style
templated logging.

+1 besides that though Steve, thanks for writing this up. It seems like the
next step would be putting this on the wiki and linking it from places.