Hadoop, mail # dev - RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.4.0 - 2014-04-07, 17:13
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info][hide]

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.4.0
+1 (binding).
Ran it with Apache Tez.

I agree with Suresh about including only critical regressions/bugs at this
point. The less code we change the less new bugs we bring in at the last
moment.

Bikas