Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re-swizzle 2.3

Re: Re-swizzle 2.3
+1 to reverting those JIRAs from branch-2.3.  As YARN-1689 is fixing a
problem caused by YARN-1493 I think we can revert it in branch-2.3 as well.

I think we should leave them in branch-2 for now.  We can revert if 2.4 is
imminent and they're holding it up, but hopefully the issues they caused
will be fixed by then.

-Sandy