Hadoop, mail # user - [Blog] Chaining Jobs In Hadoop for beginners. - 2014-05-03, 09:13

[Blog] Chaining Jobs In Hadoop for beginners.
Hi
http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/2014/04/chaining-jobs-in-hadoop-mapreduce.html

   This is the sample code for chaining Jobs In Hadoop for beginners.

Please post your comments in blog page.

Let me know your thoughts, so that I can improve my blog post.
*Thanks & Regards *
*Unmesha Sreeveni U.B*
*Hadoop, Bigdata Developer*
*Center for Cyber Security | Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham*
http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/