Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re-swizzle 2.3

+
Arun Murthy 2014-01-23, 10:40
Arun C Murthy 2014-01-27, 14:50
Jason Lowe 2014-01-27, 20:37
Arun C Murthy 2014-01-27, 21:08
Sandy Ryza 2014-01-27, 21:32
Sandy Ryza 2014-01-28, 08:11
Arun C Murthy 2014-01-28, 18:54
Arun C Murthy 2014-01-28, 23:33
Arun C Murthy 2014-01-29, 13:59
Jason Lowe 2014-01-29, 20:31
Doug Cutting 2014-01-29, 21:21
Andrew Wang 2014-01-29, 23:25
+
Aaron T. Myers 2014-01-29, 23:54
+
Stack 2014-01-30, 00:26
+
Aaron T. Myers 2014-01-30, 16:03
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2014-01-30, 06:50
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2014-01-30, 20:42
+
Arun C Murthy 2014-02-01, 00:30
+
Andrew Wang 2014-02-01, 01:26
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2014-02-01, 22:39
+
Arun C Murthy 2014-02-03, 20:15
+
Arun C Murthy 2014-02-04, 19:46
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2014-02-05, 01:04
+
Arpit Agarwal 2014-02-06, 00:50
+
Arpit Agarwal 2014-02-06, 22:05
Re: Re-swizzle 2.3
I have marked MAPREDUCE-5744 a blocker for 2.3. Committing it shortly. Will
pull it out of branch-2.3 if anyone objects.
On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 2:04 PM, Arpit Agarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Merged HADOOP-10273 to branch-2.3 as r1565456.
>

> On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 4:49 PM, Arpit Agarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > IMO HADOOP-10273 (Fix 'mvn site') should be included in 2.3.
> >
> > I will merge it to branch-2.3 tomorrow PST if no one disagrees.
> >

> > On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 5:03 PM, Alejandro Abdelnur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
> >
> >> IMO YARN-1577 is a blocker, it is breaking unmanaged AMs in a very odd
> >> ways
> >> (to the point it seems un-deterministic).
> >>
> >> I'd say eiher YARN-1577 is fixed or we revert
> >> YARN-1493/YARN-1490/YARN-1166/YARN-1041/YARN-1566 (almost clean reverts)
> >> from Hadoop 2.3 branch before doing the release.
> >>

> >> I've verified that after reverting those JIRAs things work fine with
> >> unmanaged AMs.
> >>
> >> Thanks.

> progress
> >> objections?

> >> the

> now

> >> with

> >> entity to
> confidential,
> >> reader
> >> that
> >> immediately
> >> >

> >> --
> >> Alejandro
> >>

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Robert Kanter 2014-02-06, 23:54
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2014-02-07, 01:08
+
Sandy Ryza 2014-02-07, 01:15
+
Zhijie Shen 2014-02-07, 01:39
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2014-02-07, 01:44
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2014-02-07, 02:30
+
Steve Loughran 2014-02-07, 18:14
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2014-02-07, 18:18
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2014-02-07, 02:27
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2014-02-07, 04:29
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2014-02-07, 04:57
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2014-02-07, 17:09
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2014-02-07, 19:41
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2014-02-07, 20:46
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2014-02-10, 20:04
+
Aaron T. Myers 2014-02-10, 19:45
+
Arun C Murthy 2014-02-10, 20:04