Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: Moving to JDK7, JDK8 and new major releases - 2014-06-27, 18:34
Re: Moving to JDK7, JDK8 and new major releases
As someone else already mentioned, we should announce one future release
(may be, 2.5) as the last JDK6-based release before making the move to JDK7.

I am comfortable calling 2.5 the last JDK6 release.
On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Andrew Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>