Hadoop >> mail # general >> hadoop eclipse plugin

Re: hadoop eclipse plugin
I used the following command in the root of workspace:
  859  ant clean compile
  860  ant eclipse

Eclipse project file is generated:
-rw-r--r--    1 tyu  staff    7942 Jan 31 22:21 .classpath
-rw-r--r--    1 tyu  staff     392 Jan 31 22:21 .project

Cheers