Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.4.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.4.0
We should definitely get YARN-1726 in, if we are spinning a new RC.
Otherwise, I guess we could include it in 2.4.1, along with any other
critical issues that get reported on 2.4.0 or have missed this RC.