Hadoop >> mail # user >> writing multiple files on hdfs

Re: writing multiple files on hdfs
Yes you can do so. Hadoop is a distributed computing framework. And you are
able to do multiple writes also. Only thing we cannot do is we will not be
able to update a file content. But you can do this by deleting and them
writing the whole once again