Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Merge YARN-321 Generic Application History Service to trunk

Re: [VOTE] Merge YARN-321 Generic Application History Service to trunk
Yup, I was building and running tests in the branch.

ALL CLEAR now. YARN-321 merged. I could build branch-2. Ran all the YARN tests successfully.

Let me know if any more issues blow up and/or file JIRA tickets.

+Vinod

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE